It is with great disappointment that we need to postpone the study day due to the potential risk of the Coronavirus.
There is still a varied response to the virus from healthcare providers dependent upon where in the country you are. So given the response so far from both the venue and speakers is that we need to postpone the day until the Autumn.
If you have already paid for the study day then you will be given the option to retain your place until the autumn or have a refund. If you have already booked travel then we have been advised to contact your provider to obtain a refund. We are truly sorry for the cancellation but given we would have to locate a new venue and also that more speakers may cancel on us over the next two weeks it left us little choice.